PRESS :: Portland Bride & Groom

I am completely honored to say that twigs & honey is now featured in the current Summer/Fall issue of Portland Bride & Groom!

A few months ago, I was absolutely giddy and a bit in shock when Jill, the editor, got in touch to inquire about a custom piece for their "Wish List" spread. This was really early in my Etsy shop history, so I was honored and utterly flattered. Portland Bride & Groom has been a longtime favorite bridal/wedding publication of mine. They publish 2 issues a year and never waste one page. They always feature the most beautiful local artisans, fashions, and everything else having to do with weddings. The issues offer wonderful advice articles and the great part is that 95% of the magazine is useful information and not just advertisements (the remaining 5% are lovely advertisements too!). I even found my make up artist, Kymm Ernst, and hairstylist, Mark Putnam, through this magazine. I still hoard and refer back to the old issues and refuse to let them go.

Matt & I are also thrilled to say that our wedding was among the six "Real Weddings" in this issue! So exciting! I'm also so very excited for our wedding photograhpers, Paul Rich Studio, for getting such wonderful coverage and recognition they most definitely deserve!

A HUGE thank you to everyone at Portland Bride & Groom and to Jill especially! Thank you!

I'll be posting the spread once I get them scanned. :)

Yay, yay! There we are!

Leave a comment