We're hiring! Join the Twigs & Honey team :: Studio manager
We're looking to fill a Studio Manager position!
Twigs & Honey is a fast paced business of production and design based in Salem, Oregon. We specialize in bridal hair adornments, accessories, gowns and more.
We're looking for someone with a positive attitude and great work ethic. They should be described as a "self-starter", motivated and responsible. The perfect studio manager for us should have no problem working closely with others but they should also be okay working for long stretches of time alone. Our studio manager should be a quick learner and eager to take on all duties assigned to them. They should possess great organization and communication skills and be flexible for a daily changing schedule. Office experience a plus. Crafting experience a must. Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
* Light production - hand making headpieces, veils and more (about 30-40% of the time)
* Order fulfillment and shipping in the studio (about 10-15% of the time)
* Correspondence with production team, retailers and customers (about 10% of the time)
* General upkeep of the studio from restocking inventory to tidying things up (about 10% of the time)
* Design and development (about 10% of the time)
* Assistance with photo shoots and tradeshows
* Take appointments at the studio
* Training production team
A typical week would be from 1-3 days at the studio and the remainder of the time would be spent at location of choice (home, studio, other). It is around 30 hours a week.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you! We're hoping to fill this position by early May.
Please email your information and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org